- Introduction to entrepreneurship that includes an overview of the concept of entrepreneurship
- Business planning that includes process of developing a comprehensive business plan
- New venture creation that identifies and evaluates business opportunities
- Small business management that includes topics such as financing, marketing, human resources, and legal consideration
- Entrepreneurial Finance that includes specific financial considerations for entrepreneurs, such as raising capital, venture capital financing, angel investment, crowdfunding, and managing financial resources effectively.
- Entrepreneurial Growth and Scaling introduces the strategies for scaling a business and managing growth like expanding operations, managing resources, strategic alliances, and franchising.
BBA in entrepreneurship program is one of the most actively growing courses in India because of the popularity of startups and students wanting to become entrepreneurs. This course covers a wide range of subjects related to entrepreneurship, business management etc. Some common topics covered in BBA entrepreneurship program are: