WELCOME TO GCEC!
Your Career Starts with Us.
GCEC is India’s first dedicated college for Entrepreneurship and Commerce studies which integrates 3 years of practical learning and an open book curriculum based on international study patterns.
Why Choose Us?
GCEC Global Foundation is a non-profit educational institute focused on transforming the education system in India by introducing a new age entrepreneurial mindset in education. We work with a variety of institutions ranging from schools, universities, and other educational institutions in order to promote our mission. We provide various services such as consulting, campus management, entrepreneurship cohorts, and much more. Currently GCEC Global Foundation operates through GCEC, Nstart, and in partnership with ToppersPro.
With case study based learning, students develops skills in analytical thinking and reflective judgement by reading and discussing knowledge to real world scenarios, promoting higher level of recognition
Only course in India to integrate 3 years compulsory practical training into the curriculum. Each student is required to study and work alongside
Based on experiential learning and driven by technology, the syllabus ensures that the students learn the essential skills for their careers.
Given a platform to exercise international internship programs for the best global exposure in the summer breaks including in-house trainings.
Get the best from the best! highly qualifies, All India ranker faculty and mentors from across the globe, here to help build a strong foundation for the future of our students.
Open book and online examination based on real time case studies and more.
An in-house Incubation Centre of GCEC to hand-hold, mentor and support the startups born at GCEC.
Founders Of GCEC
- Founder and CEO, GCEC Global Foundation
- 6 Times TEDx Speaker
- Brand Ambassador Govt. of Rajasthan (Youth & Sports)
- Brand Ambassador of Rajasthan Tax Practitioner Association
- Featured as the Top 100 Who’s Who of Rajasthan
- Mentor at Startup-O Singapore, Viridian Espark Singapore, Advisory Board member at Headstart Network
- CBSE State Topper, SRCC Graduate, First Attempt CA, MBA from London School of Business & Finance
Dr. Pooja Gupta
- Founder-Nani Shala
- Masters in IT
- PhD in Business Valuations
Awards and Achievements*
GCEC's Awards Rankers Achievers Winners
- GCEC 9 Times oversubscribed in 2021
- 1,000+ Guest Speakers in 5 Years
- 100% Placement and Internship record for past 5 years
- International Summer Program Placements
- 100+ in-house startups created
- 40+ national awards
- 200+ startups mentored
- 8+ international recognitions, with 500,000+ Rs.
in prize money
- Our School entrepreneurs won various national level
competitions including those meant for adults
and senior participants.