Association of Certified Chartered Accountant (ACCA)
ACCA UK, is an international organization providing accounting qualification globally. This course is valid in over 180 countries and has over 188000 members across the globe. ACCA course comprises of 14 papers divided into two levels. The first level is Foundation level and the second level is the Professional level. The foundation level consists of nine papers. Whereas, the professional level consist of seven papers out of which the students have to opt for 5 papers. To become a member of ACCA students have to complete a Practical Experience Requirement (PER) of 36 months along with the exams. By enrolling in ACCA students can get all these following benefits:
- Diploma in Accounting and Business (on completion of F1 to F3 and Professional Ethics)
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business (on completion of F1 to F9, Professional Ethics)
- Bachelors in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brooks University (On completion of F1 to F9 and a dissertation)
- ACCA Professional membership (On completion of all 14 papers, 3 year of work experience and professional Ethics Module)
- Admission to MBA from Oxford Brooks University UK after completion of ACCA
- Membership of the Institute of Internal Auditors USA (after passing F1 to F3)
- Singapore Institute of Certified Public Accountants Membership
- Membership of Malaysia Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountants Membership of Hong Kong Institute
- Recognition and signing authority in more than 80 countries.
Know about the best institution for ACCA in Rajasthan
ACCA in Rajasthan
There are a few Universities and institutes that are providing ACCA degree integrated with graduation. But our program, B.Com (Hons) in International Accounting, is comparatively different from other universities and institutes as:
- The students can complete their practical experience requirement along with their graduation. This feature is not provided by other colleges in Jaipur or Rajasthan
- We have received an exemption of seven papers from ACCA UK
- We also provide the students with an opportunity to go for international internships in Singapore, Amsterdam,etc. and also attend summer schools internationally.
Our founders Mr. Paresh Gupta as well as Mrs. Pooja Gupta have been teaching ACCA since 2013 and are the first one’s to bring ACCA in Rajasthan. Since the students studying with us were facing a lot of problems related to their bachelors, our founders decided to convert this program into an integrated graduation degree as B.Com (Hons) in International Accounting.
Since 2013, we have been consequently producing the best results in Rajasthan. We have a success rate of 90%. Our students have topped Rajasthan in the following subjects:
- Management Accounting (F2)- 95
- Financial Accounting (F3)- 97
- Financial Reporting (F7)- 89
- Audit and Assurance (F8)- 77
Our team mentors consist of people who have great experience in the field of commerce and finance. They have worked with top rated organisations like PWC,, Delloite, Genpact, EY, etc.
For any further queries contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org , or you can call us at: (+91) 7791083848, (+91) 9549909947. You can also leave your query in the comment section below and our team will get back to you.