Entrance Exams after 12th in Commerce
It is a common situation when a student feels confused and miserable because of such enormous options after 12th and they don’t know which one should they prepare or sit for, or even register. They need to plan about their career after 12th well before in advance. They need to make up their mind, know about all the entrance exams, and which courses will be available after clearing them. So, I have sorted some of the renowned Entrance Exams after 12th in Commerce, conducted by some of the best institutes in India.
Common Law Aptitude Test is a National Level Law Entrance Exam. It is held every year for students who want to pursue a career in Law and get admission in National Law Universities. It is held every year in April or May and almost 50,000 students sit for the exams every year.
- Nationality – Indian
- They must not be older than 20 years (22 years for SC/ ST/OBC/ SAP category candidates) as on 1st July 2017.
- Applicants must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category candidates).
You can apply for CLAT online on their official website. The exam consists of 200 questions and 1 mark for each correct answer and 0.25 negative marking for a wrong answer. For more info please visit the official website.
Xavier’s Admission Test, conducted by the St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai, is an autonomous college under the umbrella of the University of Mumbai. You can get admission in two of its courses, B.M.S (Bachelor in Management Studies) and B.M.M. (Bachelor in Mass Media) after clearing XAT.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent with at least 65% (60% for minority community and 55% for SC/ST category candidates) marks.
- Only the candidates born on or after 01.06.1993 are eligible to appear for the exam.
The students can learn about the application process and all other relevant information related to the exam on the institute’s official website.
NMIMS University conducts NPAT (National Test for Programs after Twelfth) every year. If you want to get admission in any of the undergraduate and integrated degree courses you must clear NPAT.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent with at least 65%
- The students can apply for the test through NMIMS official website. Other relevant information about the test is available on the official website of NMIMS.
Delhi University Joint Admission Test, is conducted for admissions in B.M.S, B.A. in Economics, and BBA (FIA) programmes. DU-JAT is a National Level Entrance Test. Conducted for 14 colleges offering management in Delhi University.
- Candidates should have passed his/her senior secondary schooling from a recognized board like CBSE or board equivalent by the University of Delhi.
- Candidates who have appeared in their final terms and are waiting for their results can apply.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 60% in the qualification examination.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category requires minimum 50%.
DU JAT eligibility criteria may vary from each college.
Entrepreneurship and Commerce Aptitude Test, conducted by Global Centre for Entrepreneurship and Commerce, for admissions in their B.Com (Hons) courses. The test consists of Mental Ability, Mathematics, English, and Logical Reasoning. Questions are distributed in equal proportions.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent from CBSE or any other recognized board with at least 65% marks.
- Personal interview will be a part of the test, and students will be selected on the basis of both the exam and the interview.
- For more info, you can visit the website.
Other Entrance Exams after 12th
Other Entrance exams that are available to you after 12th, are:
To get admission in NLU, Delhi, you have to sit in All India Law Entrance Test which is also known as AILET.
Law School Admission Test – India is designed by USA based Law School Admission Council (LSAC) for international graduation and post-graduation in LAW.
Christ University Entrance Exam
Christ university conducts this exam for admissions in its BBA undergraduate degree.
IELTS here stands for International English Language Testing System is for those who wish to study abroad.
You may choose to appear in any of these exams. And you can also try to sit for 3-4 exams, as the exam patterns are mostly similar, and dates do not clash. It will also create backups. I Hope you have got answers for your questions. Best of luck for your career ahead. These are the Entrance Exams after 12th in Commerce.
For any other queries, contact us at – firstname.lastname@example.org or
call us at – 7791083848, 9549909947