Entrepreneurship Fees Structure
In recent years India has noticed a significant growth in the startup community. People are realizing their talent and also able to make money out of it. B.Com (Hons) in Entrepreneurship aims at monetizing the talents among the students and convert their passion into their profession. Follow your dream and learn the art of being an entrepreneur here at GCEC. This course focuses more on student’s practical grooming rather than theoretical learning. 80% of the course weight age is given to the internships, projects, competitions and 20% to final exams. Below is our Entrepreneurship Fees Structure
“Global Centre For Entrepreneurship and Commerce (GCEC) the first college ever to provide a Graduation degree in Entrepreneurship along with practical experience.”
Students will get an opportunity to interact and learn from the experts around the world and chance to work with the best startups across India. Along with the Graduation we also provide opportunities for various certification courses to the students. We try to build up their profile through courses such as website development, Business strategy, personal growth, idea valuation, personal growth, International Summer School, etc.
Course Fees Structure
- Application Fess is for Registration and Entrance Process (non- refundable).
- Tuition Fees and Exam Fees is payable every semester in advance.
- Security deposit is payable only once at the time of admission and is refundable.
- All other fees and cost related to books, transport, accommodation, events, other certifications and courses are as per actual cost.
- All relevant fees shall be payable before the start of every semester.
Mode Of Payment
You can pay the fees through:
- Online Transfer
- If you are paying the fees by cheque then you need to mention the name of the account holder, and the course opted at the back of the cheque. The name to be mentioned on the cheque will be ” VIVEKANANDA GLOBAL UNIVERSITY”.
- The cheque can be submitted at the GCEC Office at Bani Park, Jaipur, also.
- After paying off the fees please send us a copy of the deposit receipt or online transfer so that we can issue your fees receipt.
Global Centre For Entrepreneurship and Commerce (GCEC) is a joint initiative by Vivekananda Global University and My Career Architects which aims to provide the students a graduation along with practical experience and professionally recognized degree.
We have a list of mentors who have worked with the top organisations around the globe and have a lot of experience in their fields who will be here to interact and teach the students to help them grow.
We have associations highly recognized organisations such as CIIE SRCC, ACCA, Headstart, ICCE Bombay, Veridian E-Spark, Startup-O Singapore, Startup Oasis. National Entrepreneurship Network, etc. Also we have over 30 organisation in India as our Corporate Partners who are providing the students with best practical experience.
For any further queries please Contact us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
or comment in the section below and our team will get back to you.